Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Miniature Garden

This is definitely the blog that died!  I haven't been idle though.  The best part is that I have a new post for you.  Actually, I have three posts!  The first one is a miniature garden and I just love how it came out.  One of the local greenhouses had a flyer come out in December and I registered for the mini garden class five months ago.  I have been surfing blogs and miniature garden ideas since then.  Today was class day! 

 
The whole container is about 12 inches across and I have put six mini plants in.  There is a trellis at the back and the bird house, a tiny wheelbarrow and the tiny little pot of lillies. There is also a bird bath at the back under the bird house.  Can you find it?

I hope a little fairy or sprite will find the chair to settle in for a cup of tea or a good read! 

I would love to hear what you think of my first attempt at miniature gardens.  I think I'll make another one!  A couple more photos for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment