Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

White Christmas Card

Okay it is snowing outside and I have another Christmas card for you.  I can't think of what else I should be doing in this miserable, snowy weather.  Another card inspired by Heartfelt Creations!

I don't think I have done an all white card before and it is kind of challenging.  I did use some gold embossing powder and gold ribbon.  I like how it all came together! 

As always, I love reading any comments or suggestions!



Photos look really blue but I can't retake the photos as this card is already sold.  It really was all white with just the gold embossing powder!!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. What a Gorgeous Christmas Card! Love the pointsettia it just pops! have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete