Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

Over the Top

Hi!  I'm back with a card for you to see.  A co-worker asked me to make a birthday card that was "over the top".  It is interesting how life seems to happen!   About the time that she asked me I discovered a blog called http://jenniferds.blogspot.com.au/ and this fabulous crafter inspired me to try "over the top"!

I contacted Jennifer about using the Stampendous Frantage and she was very helpful.  I also asked if she minded me posting this as it is so similar to her "style" and she has told me to go ahead. 

I would love to hear what you think of this.  Warning!!  Photo heavy!!  Thank you so much for your help Jennifer!  I love how this came out and I hope that my co-worker and the recipient like it!






1 comment:

  1. Loooooove your card it is just Stunning! Great Colours, colouring Layers and Awesome Embellies! You have blitzed the tutorial. Thankyou for the reference!

    ReplyDelete